Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I could do instead of putting laundry away....


Apparently there are many things I can do instead of actually putting the clothes away that have been lying round the house all week. That is of course one of the main problems with having lots & lots of clothes, especially if you have my habit of being 'creative' and trying a few things on each morning.

I can go looking in a lovely little shop & accidentally buy another dress, ( Black tunic style with a white peter pan collar, so Audrey...) and even contemplate buying a couple of other things. This kept me busy for an hour today, I'm still debating about the black cardy with the skulls, I saw a gorgeous pic of one the other day worn with a couple of roses on the collar and I'm convinced it would look divine with a black pencil skirt. Is there an appropriate age to wear this sort of thing thou? and am i past it. It was soooo pretty thou, wish I'd taken a pic.

Apparently I can also find pics of just about anything online whilst wasting time, I managed to find a pic of the cardy I'm currently pondering, except the one i want is black with white skulls...what do you think? sadly i couldn't find a pic of the dress, but I'm sure i can model it later.

Yesterday I spenat a couple of hours putting music on my iphone, and I might have to walk Lola in a little while, but I guess first I should actually put some cothes away...mabye I should reorganise my clothing system first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment