Monday, October 4, 2010

Spring! at the cafe


Having had the most lovely Spring day today I'm getting in the swing of blogging...(also there are only 27 sleeps left till Movember which means Mofashionista again:) For those of you who don't know Movemember is a great fund raising campagin started by some blokes in a pub to raise money & awareness for men's health issues including depression. Check it out
http://au.movember.com/

Mofashionista is the team that my lovely man, a great friend & I formed last year as a part of this. Basically it involes Justin growing a great Mo, and myself doing my part by wearing as many dresses as i can over the month, at least one per day, and nothing but dresses! check out last years efforts: http://mofashionista.blogspot.com/

Anyway I thought i'd start blogging in October by doing my outfit each day, so here's the first :)
as you can see i had time to stop at the lovely Red Cup cafe in Box hill for coffee before work in the sunshine. I'm obviously imagining I'm an italian movie star or something lol.
The dress is black with white polka dots- Camberwell market.
Pale green cardy- Camberwell market.
Matching polka dot shoes-Myer on sale.
Pandora necklace.
it was a great start to the day
thanks to Puppy on the Radio (POTR) for the photography
Shift at camberwell library today, then home for dinner and another walk with miss Lola.
here's a bit of Lou reed, always kwel....


No comments:

Post a Comment