Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tim Burton



























Had the most amazing experience saturday.....went to the amazing Tim Burton exhibition @ACMI. of course we had to dress for the occasion.... I wore a black tuelle tutu, leggings, a polka dot singlet, red cardy and gorgeous black sandals with 5inch heels. I also had on my beautiful pendant that Puppy on the radio bought me for our annioversary.


So here's the rundown....

Tuelle tutu - jj's from the Alice in wonderland collection marked down to $4

Black leggings-target

polka dot singlet & red cardigan -camberwell market

High heels-novo shoes

Pendant-Gothic Alchemy


I was also very impressed by the fact that Puppy on the Radio ( also known as jus ) wore that mad hatter hat he had made all nite!

The exhibit was fantastic! They had the actual red dress from alice in wonderland in which im sooo obsessed by, i think i.m going to have to create it somehow lol






No comments:

Post a Comment